Primary Editing Service
- Reviewing content for style, grammar, spelling accuracy, punctuation, and consistency.
- Specialize in text content, quality writing, research, and detail-orientation.
- Improving flow, continuity, and overall structure.
- Experience in the Indie world has given us the tools to make your transition into a self-published author even easier. (Visit our Affiliates page to find cover artists, web developers, bloggers, and more.)
We offer competitive pricing in today's editing market. Our charge is $3 per page (12 point font, double spaced, 1" margins). Honestly, you cannot beat that, as most publishing companies and freelance editors will charge you a minimum of five dollars per page. We urge you to check for yourself and come back to us for your editing needs at a great price.
If we find any larger issues that need correction*, we will offer you the chance to correct them yourself or for us to make the changes using the same features on Microsoft Office. There would be an additional cost of only one dollar per page for us to complete the changes for you.**
* Larger issues can include: the entire manuscript needing a change from past tense to present, or vice versa and/or sizeable sections of the manuscript that need streamlining or reorganizing in order to get clarity throughout the book.
** You will be notified before any changes requiring the additional fee will be made.Authors who have contacted us prior to October 1, 2013 will be locked in to their original rate.